UB Founders Memorial Awards 2021
The Annual Founders Memorial Awards aims to recognize the outstanding graduating college students
who have excelled in the field of Arts and Culture, Sports and Athletics, Campus Journalism, Leadership,
Community Service and Student Assistance Service.
Guidelines for the UB Founders Memorial Awards 2021
1. Must be nominated by any member of this University.
2. The Founders Memorial Lecture Committee (FMAC) who is called by the Vice-President for Student Affairs shall convene prior the call for nomination.
3. All nominations must be submitted to the Screening Committee on or before the scheduled deadline set by the FMAC.
4. The selection process begins with an extensive preliminary appraisal subject for thorough evaluation and deliberation of the FMAC.
5. Those who qualify may be called for a final interview to defend his/her qualification for the award.
6. The committee shall submit the roster to the office of the Vice President for Student Affairs after which the latter presents it through writing to the University President for final approval.
7. The committee chair shall inform the recipients of the FMA through a letter prior the Graduation Ceremony.
8. There may be occasions where Awards may not be given in all categories, as there may be no nominees, or, the nominees may not have met the criteria for granting the Award.
9. The award shall be given annually during Graduation Ceremony to qualified nominees only in every category.
10. The recipients of the award must also attend the Founders Memorial Lecture for recognition and to pay respect to the Founders.
Criteria for Nominees
1. Must be a bonafide student of this University.
2. Must not be a transferee from other school unless the student took all the required units of the program enrolled in the University.
3. Must be a graduating student in the collegiate level of the University.
4. Must not have any minor or major offense during his or her residency in the University.
5. Must not have any failing grade in any academic and non-academic subject since 1st Year for college up to the grading/semester prior to his or her nomination.
6. Must have sufficient documentary evidence to support accomplishments in the field of Arts and Culture, Sports and Athletics, Campus Journalism, Leadership, Community Service and Student Assistance Service. Documents must be validated by the deans/heads of offices/ departments and/or coordinators of said activities.
1. Submit the compiled documents with the file name
(DELACRUZ_JUAN_P_Founder Francisco Perez) by uploading via google drive using your
university email. Google Drive link: http://bit.ly/FMA_2021
2. The University Registrar shall verify the grades and if the student is truly a candidate for graduation 2021.
3. The committee shall do the evaluation;
4. The awardee shall be notified via email by the committee chair.
1. Accomplished Nomination Form
2. Written Testimony from a person in the field certifying the nominee’s exemplary work in the category he/she is being nominated;
3. Executive Summary of the Nominee’s achievements, not to exceed three (3) pages with encoded texts using Font (Arial), size 11 on 8.5 x 11 size bond paper;
4. Information matrices
5. Supporting documents such as but not limited to scanned pictures of certificates, medals and trophies. Scanned documents must be properly labeled. All must be certified by the adviser.
DR. GLADIOLA A. EJE-DIMACULANGAN,
Guidance Counseling & Health Officer
CARL REMAN M. MARANAN, RPm
Assistant Guidance Counselor
MARY JOY M. GARCIA, RPm
Assistant Guidance Counselor
ATTY. JESUS V. MAYO
Chairman, Board of Regents
Vice President for Students Affairs
DR. NENITA E. CUEVAS,
MRS. ANNA LOUISA L. CAUNTAY
Director for Student Affairs and External
DR. LIONEL E. BUENAFLOR
Head, Batangas Heritage Center
MR. LUIS BAUTRO
MRS. MILETTE L. DE TORRES
MR. DYLAN P. ALEDO
Mr. Agerico Matira
Director for Students Affairs, UBLC
Dr. Roel Asi
Director, Accreditation, Awards and Recognitions
Mr. Arjay Gonzales
Senior Multimedia Designer